Tessian: Homepage Revamp Increased Conversions 248%
Tessian's New Homepage: 248% increase in content downloads; 2x demo requests
Tessian’s mission is to secure the human layer. Using machine learning technology, Tessian automatically stops data breaches and security threats caused by human error – like data exfiltration, accidental data loss, business email compromise and phishing attacks – with minimal disruption to employees’ workflow. As a result, employees are empowered to do their best work, without security getting in their way. Founded in 2013, Tessian is backed by renowned investors like March Capital, Sequoia, Accel, and Balderton.
Tessian needed a homepage revamp to counteract the low conversion rates they were experiencing. The customer journey wasn’t well defined, which was impacting content downloads and demo requests, as well as organic traffic and the bounce rate.
The old homepage also failed to showcase Tessian’s solutions effectively, which impacted traffic to linked pages, including product pages, the “about Tessian” and “technology” pages.
We had aggressive goals with the new redesign, rewrite and updated positioning, which included doubling content downloads and demo requests.
- Updated positioning and messaging
- best practice recommendations based on data available for enterprise tech websites and homepages
- layout and customer journey
- Repositioning of product offerings to optimize for content downloads and demo requests
- Increased content downloads by 248% in 30 days
- Doubled demo requests in 30 days
- Both content and demo requests resulted in several million in pipeline
- Linked pages including product pages and “about Tessian” also saw a significant jump in traffic from the updated homepage